Day Pass Ticket (Adult / Child)
- FREE admission only applies to children below 2 years old
- Adult : Guest with height above 1.2 metre
- Child : Guest with height below 1.2 metre
- Ticket is only valid on the date as specified on the ticket.
- No request for the change of validity of date of purchased will be entertained.
- Ticket (s) are strictly non-transferable, not for re-sale, exchange and/or non-refundable under any circumstances, including external factors beyond our reasonable control (e.g. haze, inclement weather, governmental acts, acts of God, riots or strikes) and will be void if altered, defaced and/or tampered.
- All prices include 10% VAT. The prices shown are correct at the time of publishing, updates and corrections remain at the discretion of The Lost Paradise Of Dilmun.
- Other operating Terms and Conditions may apply.
Water Park Admission
Ticket purchase or redemption
All guest(s) must retain their confirmation email(s) / voucher (s)for inspection purposes when required. The Management reserves the right to:
- Request additional information or proof of identity from you in order to verify confirmation email(s) / voucher (s); and
- Deny your entry if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if the transaction is deemed fraudulent in our reasonable opinion.
Any expired or altered vouchers, receipts or e-tickets are not valid.
The Lost Paradise Of Dilmun reserves the right to refuse any redemption of ticket or membership which appear to be illegally issued or tampered with. No refunds will be given.
- Present a valid ticket or membership at the Ticketing Counter to redeem a wristband.
- Each wristband is for admission of one person to the water park.
- The wristband is non-refundable, non-transferrable, and not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
Children below 12 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. We may refuse entry of any unaccompanied children or height below 1.2 metres.
Entry checks / Bag checks
- Security checks will be conducted on every guests and items brought into water park.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance or suspend privilege of any person failing to comply with any of these rules.
- Re-entry is STRICTLY not allowed.
- To safeguard the water park, The Lost Pardise of Dilmun reserves the right to ask guests who fail to comply with any of these rules to leave the park.
- The Lost Paradise of Dilmun may not allow certain items to be used at the water park.
- The Lost Paradise of Dilmun may deal with unattended objects in any manner it deems appropriate.
- Cabana/Chalet rental is on first-come first-serve basis.
- No refund nor change of cabana/chalet is allowed.
- The guest is responsible for the services and equipment provided in the Cabana/Chalet
- The Lost Paradise of Dilmun is not responsible for any loss of belongings placed in the Cabana/Chalet.