Park Rules & Regulation
The following items are not allowed to be brought to the water park,
- food or beverages, except for bottled water, medicine and baby food.
- tubes or flotation toys or masks.
- skateboards, bicycles, folding chairs, musical instruments, radios.
- handheld cameras, selfie sticks and all other poles used to take selfies
We shall have the absolute discretion to handle, manage and deal with any items, objects, animals, articles or any personal belongings that are found to be unattended and We shall not in any way be liable for any losses or damages that may be suffered by the owners of those items.
You are strictly prohibited from bringing into the water park any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, dangerous drugs or other articles which in the opinion of our Security personnel, may cause personal injury or endanger the safety or health of other individuals or any property of The Lost Paradise of Dilmun; including but not limited to objects that may be mistaken as weapons (e.g. toy blasters and water guns).
Even though You are allowed to enter the The Lost Paradise of Dilmun, enjoyment of any Park Facility of the The Lost Paradise of Dilmun is still subject to the respective conditions and safety requirements of each Park Facility at the relevant times (including without limitation the height, weight and health restrictions). Additional information or certificate of health condition may be required for assessment and evaluation.
You are required to observe, comply and follow the safety instructions and health condition required for enjoyment of the relevant Park Facility. Before You enjoy any Park Facility, it is deemed that You have read, understood and agreed to abide all safety signage(s) placed at the relevant Park Facility and/or instruction(s) given by the Park Personnel.
Health and Hygiene
- Do not enter the pool or rides if you are feeling ill or have communicable diseases or an open wound.
- Shower before and after using the pool.
- Smoking or vaping is only allowed at designated smoking areas
Responsible and Safe Conduct
- No diving is allowed at all pools.
- Follow lifeguards’ instructions at all times.
- No running or horseplay.
- Be mindful when walking as the floors can be slippery.
- Aggressive or abusive or unruly behavior and profanity are not permitted.
- At all times act in a responsible manner and refrain from doing anything which poses a risk to yourself and others.
- Do not bring jewelry or valuables to the water park.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen belongings.
- Lockers are provided. Keep your belongings in the lockers provided at nominal fees.
Safety on the Rides and Attractions
Observe and understand risks
Waterslides are high-thrill rides. Riders will experience steep declines, inclines, changing directions and high speed. Participation in or on any amusement ride or attraction involves inherent risks.
Ride restrictions do apply. Please read all signs and listen to lifeguards instructions before riding.
Adhere to height and weight restrictions for your safety.
Ensure all your safety restraints are fastened properly. Strictly follow lifeguard’s instructions to ensure your safety at all times.
Only you know your physical conditions or limitations. If you suspect your health could be at risk or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE!
Do not participate in the rides if:
- You are pregnant;
- You have a heart condition, neck or back injury;
- You have a recent illness or surgery;
- You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol; or
- You have impaired senses, body reflexes and coordination.
Exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner towards yourself and people around you while participating on the rides.
- Prohibited items on the slides or rides:
- Hands free electronic devices, selfie sticks cameras, phones; and
- Sharp and protruding objects, loose items, umbrellas, eyewear, bags, caps and camera
- Dress for safety.
- All clothing must be appropriate for use at a family water amusement facility.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Loose fitting clothing and accessories are not permitted.
- Clothing that is revealing or has offensive print is not permitted.
- Life jackets are provided. We recommend that all guests wear a life jacket at all times unless you are a strong or confident swimmer.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear diapers with waterproof covers at all times.
Photography and video recording
We may take images and video of anyone at the water park and use them for any purpose including marketing, promotion, safety and security or for news reporting. By entering the water park you agree for such images to be used at our sole discretion.
All copyright to all such materials shall belong exclusively to the water park without any compensation or other consideration to anyone whose image has been captured.
You may not take photos, video and images of any kind at the water park for use in any publication or commercial purposes without our prior written consent.